At First Responder Protective Services, we believe that your safety is paramount. As a leading security provider in the Dallas–Fort Worth area, we pride ourselves on providing first-class protection to our clients. We have a team of highly trained officers ready to work with you to secure your property and people.
Our company was founded and is managed by law enforcement executives, corporate management professionals, security specialists, and military veterans. Our pledge to treat our clients’ information with the utmost confidentiality has been built over 60 years of success in providing high-quality security solutions for our clients.
First Responder Protective Services only hires the best of the best: law enforcement officers with years of experience who are highly trained in law enforcement techniques and community policing practices. Our off duty police officers in DFW, TX, are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to provide you with the utmost protection for your family and business.
So, if you are looking for reliable off duty police officers in Dallas–Fort Worth, TX, we’re here to help. We offer competitive rates and flexible scheduling options—so you can rest assured knowing that your needs will be met no matter what happens next!
How Do Our Security Services Work?
Our security services are designed to help you and your business protect your property, people, and assets. Whether you need extra security for a special event or an extra set of eyes on the premises at night, we can help. Our off-duty officers are state-certified police officers and highly trained in a variety of fields, including law enforcement, fire watch, and traffic control.
We know that it can be difficult to find the right security services for your needs. Because of that, we have created a detailed process, so you know exactly what to expect when working with us in the Dallas–Fort Worth, Texas area.
- We will provide a free initial consultation to determine your security needs.
- We will provide one simple invoice for the services provided. We handle payroll, W-9, and 1099 for off-duty contractors.
- We handle the hiring, scheduling, and monitoring of your off-duty police officer for your security needs.
- We provide immediate replacement of officers if they need to leave due to illness or emergency.
- We provide detailed reports of services performed by officers on location.
- We enforce client post orders and expectations.
- We provide on-site inspections and oversight from experienced law enforcement executives.
Our primary goal is to give you peace of mind so that you can focus on the things that matter most. Our off-duty police officers are trained in crowd control techniques and crowd management tactics that allow us to quickly respond to any situation. We understand that first impressions matter; we will be sure to provide you with the best service possible so that your guests feel safe at all times.
Our Security Services in Dallas–Fort Worth, Texas
At First Responder Protective Services, we understand that every client is different, which is why we offer various services in different industries to help meet your specific security needs. Here are some industries we serve in Dallas, TX:
- Retail chains and Shopping Centers
- Supermarkets and Big Box Stores
- Entertainment Facilities (such as movie theaters, bowling alleys, and others)Financial Institutions (such as banks)
- Construction Sites
- Hotels and Motels
- Hospitals and Nursing Homes
- Apartments, Gated Communities, and Homeowner Associations
- Auto dealership, Warehouses, Facilities
- Corporate Institutions
- And more
Why Should You Hire First Responder Protective Services?
When you work with us, you will always get what you pay for. When you hire a police officer on duty, you’re paying for their time—and that’s it. But when you hire an off-duty officer, they’re not just there to protect your event or company. They’re there to protect your guests and employees while they enjoy themselves and work hard at the same time.
We work with our clients to develop tailored solutions that meet their specific needs. That way, you can be sure your company will be protected by high-quality security professionals who are well-trained, licensed, and experienced. Here’s why you should choose us:
- We will reduce your liability
- We do professional oversight
- We provide our officers with workers’ compensation coverage
- We hold our officers to the highest standards
- Our officers are armed and authorized to make arrests
- Our officers are highly trained and capable
- Our officers are trained to provide excellent customer service
- We provide 24/7 customer service to ensure our clients are well taken care of
If you’d like more information about what our security services can do for you or if you have any questions about our process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (800)757-3301 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We’ll respond with a quote on hiring off-duty police officers for security in Dallas–Fort Worth, Texas!