First Responder Protective Services works with Pipeline and Communications construction companies across Texas to provide equipment yard security, right-of-way security, and traffic control during construction projects.
A strategic and comprehensive security plan can eliminate lost time, loss of equipment, and provide a safe working environment for your workers and your assets. With extensive experience in critical infrastructure security and traffic safety management, our executives work closely with you during your project to assist in making sure you have a highly effective security and traffic control strategy. We work closely with our clients to make sure their workers are safe and your project is completed on time and within budget.
All our security and traffic control is performed by active and certified State of Texas Peace Officers. Our off-duty, traffic control police officers have been trained by the National Highway Institute on work zone safety and comply with federal and state traffic laws to insure the safety of your workers and equipment. When working with us we provide experienced, professional off-duty law enforcement officers who have extensive experience in construction work zone traffic safety including local and TXDOT highway and road projects. All of our traffic control officers are always in uniform and their vehicles are equipped with police emergency lighting equipment (“Red and Blues”). We hold all our officers to the highest standard of professionalism and safety and assign a supervisor to oversee all of our traffic safety and control services.
Why Use Our Off-Duty Police For Pipeline & Communication Utilities Construction Security and Traffic Control Services?
- Professional, Uniformed Off-Duty Law Enforcement Officer – We utilize experienced Texas Peace Officers who are familiar with working construction zones. We ensure your construction crew and commuters are safe.
- NHI Certified Police Officers For Traffic Control Duties – Our officers have been trained and certified by the National Highway Institute on “Safe and Effective Use Of Law Enforcement Personnel in Work Zones” and are supervised and coordinated by experienced law enforcement professionals.
- Visible Presence – Our Officers wear ANSI approved reflective clothing when directing traffic and their vehicles are equipped with police emergency equipment for high visibility while working in your construction zone.
- Experienced Traffic Control and Escorts—ALL Project – Our Traffic Safety Escort Officers have years of experience in traffic control and escorting oversized loads through both high and low-density roadways and areas.
- Rapid Response – We utilize a large pool of off-duty police officers who can rapidly be deployed to your project.
- Available 24 hours a day / 365 days a year – We deploy and provide officers for vehicle escorts year-round, any time, day or night. We also utilize a 24/7 telephone number for our clients to reach an account manager at any time of the day.
- Short and Long-Term Traffic Control Projects – We can provide officers for long and short-haul projects. We cater our services to each of our clients based on their needs.
- Licensed with the Texas Department of Public Safety – First Responder Protective Services LLC is licensed by the Texas Department Of Public Safety Private Security Program. License #C10520601. We can provide security for your construction projects and equipment during holidays and times when your crew is not working.
- Registered Contractor with Texas Certified Master Bidder’s List – Our company is registered with the CMBL and has experience escorting oversized loads throughout the State.
- $5,000,000 General Liability Insurance Coverage – Our company carries a $4,000,000 General Liability Insurance Policy.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – All our Law Enforcement Officers are covered under a $1,000,000 workers’ compensation policy
- Simple Process. Our customer comes first – We strive for customer satisfaction. We handle all scheduling, paying, coordinating, and handling