The logistics of transporting oversized and wide loads across roadways is a difficult process that requires the utmost professionalism and safety. At First Responder Protective Services we have a pool of experienced police officers who have years of experience providing police escorts to oversized loads. Making sure your product makes it to the final destination in a timely and safe manner is our number one priority. All of our officers utilize vehicles equipped with emergency police lighting and equipment to assist in escorting your haul to reach the final destination on time and safely.
Contact us today to discuss your specific requirement for your wide-load escort.
Why Use Our Off-Duty Police For Wide / Oversized Vehicle Escort Services?
- Professional, Uniformed Off-Duty Law Enforcement Officer – We utilize experienced Texas Peace Officers who are familiar with working construction zones. We ensure your construction crew and commuters are safe.
- NHI Certified Police Officers For Traffic Control Duties – Our officers have been trained and certified by the National Highway Institute on “Safe and Effective Use Of Law Enforcement Personnel in Work Zones” and are supervised and coordinated by experienced law enforcement professionals.
- Visible Presence – Our Officers wear ANSI approved reflective clothing when directing traffic and their vehicles are equipped with police emergency equipment for high visibility while working in your construction zone.
- Experienced Traffic Control and Escorts—ALL Project – Our Traffic Safety Escort Officers have years of experience in traffic control and escorting oversized loads through both high and low-density roadways and areas.
- Rapid Response – We utilize a large pool of off-duty police officers who can rapidly be deployed to your project.
- Available 24-hours a day / 365-days a year – We deploy and provide officers for vehicle escorts year-round, any time, day or night. We also utilize a 24/7 telephone number for our clients to reach an account manager at any time of the day.
- Short and Long-Term Traffic Control Projects – We can provide officers for long and short-haul projects. We cater our services to each of our clients based on their needs.
- Licensed with the Texas Department of Public Safety – First Responder Protective Services LLC is licensed by the Texas Department Of Public Safety Private Security Program. License #C10520601. We can provide security for your construction projects and equipment during holidays and times when your crew is not working.
- Registered Contractor with Texas Certified Master Bidder’s List – Our company is registered with the CMBL and has experience escorting oversized loads throughout the State.
- $5,000,000 General Liability Insurance Coverage – Our company carries a $5,000,000 General Liability Insurance Policy.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – All our Law Enforcement Officers are covered under a $1,000,000 workers’ compensation policy
- Simple Process. Our customer comes first – We strive for customer satisfaction. We handle all scheduling, paying, coordinating, and handling