Pipeline & Communication Utilities Construction Security and Traffic Control
Protect Your Pipeline and Communications Utilities Construction Projects With Off-Duty Police Officers
First Responder Protective Services works with Pipeline and Communications construction companies across Texas to provide equipment yard security, right-of-way security, and traffic control during construction projects.
A strategic and comprehensive security plan can eliminate lost time, loss of equipment, and provide a safe working environment for your workers and your assets. With extensive experience in critical infrastructure security and traffic safety management, our executives work closely with you during your project to assist in making sure you have a highly effective security and traffic control strategy. We work closely with our clients to make sure their workers are safe and your project is completed on time and within budget.
All our security and traffic control is performed by active and certified State of Texas Peace Officers. Our off-duty, traffic control police officers have been trained by the National Highway Institute on work zone safety and comply with federal and state traffic laws to insure the safety of your workers and equipment. When working with us we provide experienced, professional off-duty law enforcement officers who have extensive experience in construction work zone traffic safety including local and TXDOT highway and road projects. All of our traffic control officers are always in uniform and their vehicles are equipped with police emergency lighting equipment (“Red and Blues”). We hold all our officers to the highest standard of professionalism and safety and assign a supervisor to oversee all of our traffic safety and control services.
Why Use First Responder Protective Services for your Pipeline or Communications Utilities Construction Project?
- Professional, Uniformed Off-Duty Law Enforcement Officers
- We utilize experienced Texas Peace Officers who are familiar with providing security to equipment yards, critical infrastructures, and performing traffic control functions for road and construction projects across Texas. We ensure your construction crew, equipment, and commuters are safe.
- NHI Certified Police Officers For Traffic Control Duties
- Our officers have been trained and certified by the National Highway Institute on “Safe and Effective Use Of Law Enforcement Personnel in Work Zones” and are supervised and coordinated by experienced law enforcement professionals.
- Marked Police Vehicle For High Visibility
- If requested, we can provide a dedicated, marked, police vehicle while deploying officers for security at your equipment yard.
- Simple Process. Our customer comes first!
- We strive for customer satisfaction. We handle all scheduling, paying, coordinating, and handling 1099 forms for every officer working in your construction zone. We handle all the details and and send you one simple monthly invoice.
- Visible Presence
- Our officers are always in full uniform. Our officers wear ANSI approved reflective clothing when directing traffic, and their vehicles are equipped with police emergency equipment for high visibility while performing traffic control for your project.
- Security and Traffic Control—ALL Projects
- From lane and road closures, right of way traffic safety, and equipment yard security, all our are officers are familiar with working a wide variety of pipeline and construction projects.
- Available 24-hours a day / 365-days a year
- We deploy and provide officers for traffic control projects year round, any time, day or night. We also utilize a 24/7 telephone number for our clients to reach an account manager any time of the day.
- Short and Long Term Projects
- We can provide officers for one day projects up to multi-year projects. We cater our services to each of our clients based on their needs.
- Licensed with the Texas Department of Public Safety
- First Responder Protective Services LLC is licensed by the Texas Department Of Public Safety Private Security Program. License #C10520601. We can provide security for your construction projects and equipment during holidays and times when your crew is not working.
- Registered Contractor with Texas Certified Master Bidder’s List
- Our company is a registered with the CMBL and has experience working TXDOT Traffic Safety projects, work force accounts, and TXDOT 318 form procedures.
- $4,000,000 General Liability Insurance Coverage
- Our company carries a $4,000,000 General Liability Insurance Policy.
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- All our Law Enforcement Officers are covered under a $1,000,000 workers compensation policy