First Responder Protective Services off-duty police officer services include traffic control, traffic management, and traffic safety for highway construction, highway work crews, TXDOT Projects, barricade companies, and more. We have officers available for traffic control and traffic safety across the Great State of Texas, including but not limited to Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, College Station, and Fort Worth.
Our off-duty, traffic control police officers have been trained by the National Highway Institute on work zone safety and comply with federal and state traffic laws to ensure the safety of your workers and equipment.
When working with us, we provide experienced, professional off-duty law enforcement officers with extensive experience in construction work zone traffic safety, including local and TXDOT highway and road projects.
All of our officers that work traffic control duties are always in full uniform, and their vehicles are equipped with police emergency lighting equipment (“Red and Blues”). We hold all our officers to the highest standard of professionalism and safety and assign a supervisor to oversee all of our traffic safety and control services.
Our experienced law enforcement officers ensure that your construction crew and commuters are safe while occupying the construction zone. We work closely with all Texas law enforcement jurisdictions and can provide traffic control services anytime and anywhere in the State of Texas.
Why Use Our Off-Duty Police Traffic Control Services?
- Professional, Uniformed Off-Duty Law Enforcement Officers – We utilize experienced Texas Peace Officers who are familiar with working construction zones. We ensure your construction crew and commuters are safe.
- NHI Certified Police Officers For Traffic Control Duties – Our officers have been trained and certified by the National Highway Institute on “Safe and Effective Use Of Law Enforcement Personnel in Work Zones” and are supervised and coordinated by experienced law enforcement professionals.
- Visible Presence – Our Officers wear ANSI-approved reflective clothing when directing traffic, and their vehicles are equipped with police emergency equipment for high visibility while working in your construction zone.
- Security and Traffic Control—ALL Projects – From lane and road closures to crack seal projects, our officers are familiar with working on a wide variety of TXDOT and local road projects.
- Rapid Response – We utilize a large pool of off-duty police officers who can rapidly be deployed to your project.
- Available 24 hours a day / 365 days a year – We deploy and provide officers for traffic control projects year-round, any time, day or night. We also utilize a 24/7 telephone number for our clients to reach an account manager at any time of the day.
- Short and Long-Term Traffic Control Projects – We can provide officers for one-day projects up to multi-year projects. We cater our services to each of our clients based on their needs.
- Licensed with the Texas Department of Public Safety – First Responder Protective Services LLC is licensed by the Texas Department Of Public Safety Private Security Program. License #C10520601. We can provide security for your construction projects and equipment during holidays and times when your crew is not working.
- Registered Contractor with Texas Certified Master Bidder’s List – Our company is registered with the CMBL and has experience working on TXDOT Traffic Safety projects, workforce accounts, and TXDOT 318 form procedures.
- $5,000,000 General Liability Insurance Coverage – Our company carries a $5,000,000 General Liability Insurance Policy.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – All our Law Enforcement Officers are covered under a $1,000,000 workers’ compensation policy.
- Simple Process. Our customer comes first! – We strive for customer satisfaction. We handle all scheduling, paying, coordinating, and handling 1099 forms for every officer working in your construction zone. We handle all payroll and send you one simple monthly invoice.
Contact us today to discuss your traffic management and safety needs.